Dr. Nicole Horvath
Dr. Nicole Horvath studied dentistry at Freiburg University, Germany. After completing her degree, she worked as a general dentist in a office before beginning her specialist training, working in an orthodontic office certified for advanced academic educational training. From 2012 to 2013, she was a research assistant at the orthodontic clinic at Freiburg University hospital. In 2013 Dr. Horvath qualified as an orthodontic specialist.
She joined the office of Dr. Domonkos Horvath and Dr. Sebastian Horvath in Jestetten in 2013. Her specialist field is orthodontics.
„Beautiful, straight teeth blend in to your face and are associated with numerous positive qualities. Nowadays, thanks to state-of-the-art orthodontic techniques, esthetically pleasing teeth are available to everybody.“
- 2003 – 2008: dentistry degree at Albert Ludwigs University, Freiburg. Qualification: State Examination in Dentistry.
- 2009: Doctorate (Dr. med. dent.)
- 2009 – 2010: General dentist in the office Dr. Brett / Brett-Baumert
- 2010 – 2012: Educational assistant in orthodontic office Dr. Hübers and colleagues.
- 2012 – 2013: Research assistant, Freiburg University hospital, Orthodontic clinic, Medical director: Prof. Dr. B.A. Jung
- Since October 2013: Orthodontic office with Dres. Horvath in Jestetten
- 2006 – 2007: Further qualification in the field of Health Care Economics at the Academy of Further Education at University and the Faculty of Economics and Behavioural Sciences at Freiburg University.