- 2003 – 2008: dentistry degree at Albert Ludwigs University, Freiburg. Qualification: State Examination in Dentistry.
- 2009: Doctorate (Dr. med. dent.)
- 2009 – 2010: General dentist in the office Dr. Brett / Brett-Baumert
- 2010 – 2012: Educational assistant in orthodontic office Dr. Hübers and colleagues.
- 2012 – 2013: Research assistant, Freiburg University hospital, Orthodontic clinic, Medical director: Prof. Dr. B.A. Jung
- Since October 2013: Orthodontic office with Dres. Horvath in Jestetten
- 2006 – 2007: Further qualification in the field of Health Care Economics at the Academy of Further Education at University and the Faculty of Economics and Behavioural Sciences at Freiburg University.